Podcasting in a year
Really interesting post from Hugo:
In 1 year, Podcasting will:
– Deliver standard radio shows.
– Deliver (short) messages to groups of friends, colleagues, family, members of a club, etc.
– Distribute syndicated radio program items to ‘real’ radio stations.
– Deliver video clips.
– Deliver status updates.
– Capture meetings and distribute it to interested parties.
– Distribute class lectures to all students. (Except for those who were absent 😉
– Distribute demo songs.
– Distribute political/ campaign speeches.
– Deliver content to regular over-the-air radio shows!
(Perhaps coupled with a ‘smart’ playlist system.)
– Be a tool for an adventure game.
– Do something nobody has thought of.
What do you imagine?
Please contribute to this list while visiting Hugo’s blog.